Cna Financial - Never Get CNA Insurance & Affiliates

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jun 24

I just have my house foreclosed for CNA Insurance keep denying coverage. I just had my spinal cord surgery and will have another surgery. CNA Insurance is scumbag takes your payments but never do anything to help and assist me when I was in accident.

Original review posted by user Jun 23

I have CNA Insurance for my business and worker's comp. I was hit by vehicle while making delivery to USPS and I reported to CNA Insurance, police was also there to take information.

I was brought by ambulance to ER and given medicines and told to see my primary doctor. I was so much in pain that for the days, months, and years I went to my primary health care provider without any help or assistance from CNA Insurance.

CNA insurance abandon their responsibility to help and assist me covered by their policy.

CNA Insurance takes your hard earned money but never fulfill what's in their business policy. AVOID AVOID this *** BAD for business.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay me for my losses especially my foreclose house.

I didn't like: Cna insurance ignore their responsibility to their policy holder, Cna insurance keep denying coverage.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 23.

Cna Financial - CNA INSURANCE DOES NOT PROTECT YOU

Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Do not get CNA Insurance sleazebag. I paid lots $$$$$$ @CNA_Insurance to protect me & my business.

CNA Insurance keep denying coverage. I was in a car accident and my last surgery for my spinal cord. My doctors have to sent claims to CNA Insurance and CNA answer - Deferred - Reason: Denied Claim sleazebag. CNA Insurance keep getting my payment and all these promises in their policy but in reality it does not work.

I have to hire a lawyer to sue them in court. I am disabled and I have to file Bankruptcy. Do not wait for this to happen to you.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID CNA Insurance. It is not a good business and liability insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cna Financial Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sleazebag.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 13.

Cna Financial - Don't Get CNA Insurance

Update by user Apr 18, 2017

Still denying medical coverage and applying delaying tactic. CNA Insurance is a ***.

Offer me a $15,000 settlement but I'm still undergoing therapy and going thru doctor specialists visits.

If I accept the settlement CNA Insurance would not cover my medical and future treatments. WARNING: Don't get CNA Insurance for your business and worker's compensation.

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2017

I got into an accident while doing delivery for my business. I reported and file a claim with CNA Insurance but now they are denying coverage.

I paid lots of premium dollars for this insurance. If you got late one time for making a payment CNA will force you to direct debit my bank account. CNA is always debiting my account every month so I have coverage for myself and my business. Now I have a claim against CNA Insurance they denied it.

I have to hire a lawyer to fight against CNA Insurance.

All my doctor bills and treatment are denied by CNA Insurance. CNA Insurance, thru legal counsel, is prolonging this claim in order to squeeze you dry and accept whatever settlement CNA Insurance offers - ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cna Financial Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 17, 2017.