Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Jun 24

I just have my house foreclosed for CNA Insurance keep denying coverage. I just had my spinal cord surgery and will have another surgery. CNA Insurance is scumbag takes your payments but never do anything to help and assist me when I was in accident.

Original review posted by user Jun 23

I have CNA Insurance for my business and worker's comp. I was hit by vehicle while making delivery to USPS and I reported to CNA Insurance, police was also there to take information.

I was brought by ambulance to ER and given medicines and told to see my primary doctor. I was so much in pain that for the days, months, and years I went to my primary health care provider without any help or assistance from CNA Insurance.

CNA insurance abandon their responsibility to help and assist me covered by their policy.

CNA Insurance takes your hard earned money but never fulfill what's in their business policy. AVOID AVOID this *** BAD for business.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay me for my losses especially my foreclose house.

I didn't like: Cna insurance ignore their responsibility to their policy holder, Cna insurance keep denying coverage.

Comments