Additional Fees

Update by user Apr 18

Still denying medical coverage and applying delaying tactic.CNA Insurance is a ***.

Offer me a $15,000 settlement but I'm still undergoing therapy and going thru doctor specialists visits.

If I accept the settlement CNA Insurance would not cover my medical and future treatments.WARNING: Don't get CNA Insurance for your business and worker's compensation.

Original review posted by user Mar 17

I got into an accident while doing delivery for my business.I reported and file a claim with CNA Insurance but now they are denying coverage.

I paid lots of premium dollars for this insurance. If you got late one time for making a payment CNA will force you to direct debit my bank account. CNA is always debiting my account every month so I have coverage for myself and my business. Now I have a claim against CNA Insurance they denied it.

I have to hire a lawyer to fight against CNA Insurance.

All my doctor bills and treatment are denied by CNA Insurance.CNA Insurance, thru legal counsel, is prolonging this claim in order to squeeze you dry and accept whatever settlement CNA Insurance offers - ***.

Review about: Cna Financial Workers Compensation Claim.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cna Financial?

Comments